Custom Buy Menu
Gta 5 Custom Buy Menu
Custom buy menu allows you to manage your game progress by taking control of the access to items. You can set a group of ten weapons, vehicles (add-on vehicles included) and clothing styles with its prices, and control the ammunition amount and price, among other options. You can save and load clothes and weapons with their ammunition, without saving the game. The mod also enables you to save the different combinations of clothes, hairstyles, accessories and textures, and give them the name you choose.
There are autosave options, reset the items you buy, and set the money to zero.
Edit “CustomBuyMenu.ini” file to configure.
– Default keys:
F10 to open menu.
Optional save key F9 (on by default).
– Add-on vehicles. Configure .ini file in vehicles section, set the add-on vehicle name and the add-on setting to true.
– Autosave (off by default).
– Save time interval(five minutes by default).
– Weapons, vehicles, clothes, accessories, textures…
– Copy CustomBuyMenu.dll and CustomBuyMenu.ini to \Grand Theft Auto V\scripts